Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 56 Holy I'm So Sorry!

Hi everyone!

I'm really sorry that I haven't been writing for the last couple weeks but I'd really like to share just a quick thought with everyone before I have to go. This week I was listening to the Mormon Tabernacle choir to the song
love one another. The lyrics go:
As I have loved you love one another
This new commandment love one another
By this shall men know ye are my disciples
If ye have love one to another

The part that really sit out to me that I haven't noticed before is the last part. When we love one another that's when people realize that we are disciples of Christ. As a love and serve and care about those around us where emulating Christ example. And I've really noticed that in my mission that as I love, even those that I can't
really talk to you because of the language barrier, that I can really show them that I am a disciple of Christ and that I really want the best for their life. 

I told you all that Claudia I was going to get baptized on the 27th but she wasn't quite ready for that day but it's a miracle in and of itself. Now we are working with her husband and we're teaching them as a family so we are so grateful that even though it wasn't in our timing the Lord's timing is a lot better. 

The reason that I haven't been writing very often on P-day, last week we went to Costco and this week we went shopping. I've just been spending a lot of time with the other missionaries and using money to help my stress levels ha ha. Today I went shopping with Bybee Shimai and Sanchez Shimai and there's a picture below that you can look at.

This Saturday is transfer calls so next Monday I will tell you all if I am moving and if I am getting a new companion. Lately we've also had a lot of conferences. President Whiting, and we had a conference from
President Wada too. Sorry my English is not very good. 

Also I got the package thanks mom but it had Nutella in it and that has milk in it right? Can you eat Nutella mom?

I hit my six months mark too! Just pushing it hard until I go home. I'm so grateful for all the support from all of you and for the support from all the missionaries here and for the support from President and Sister Wada!

Love Sister Fordiani












No comments:

Post a Comment