Sunday, June 26, 2016

Week 73 Hi


This week has been way awesome! I'm just sending you this email
because I have no time. We are going to a huge concert outside of our
mission tonight and we have like no time because we have to travel
pretty far. We are taking 9 people with us! They aren't
investigators... Yet!

I love you both so much! Literally have like 6 weeks left or something
close to that! It's so crazy!

Anna

P.s. Could you tell grandma I'm doing good?

FHE at the members with our new investigator Ami
Kids Eikaiwa!
I drew that picture for Eikaiwa because we were talking about clothes
Me wearing a helmet backwards like the thug I am.








We were trying to kill the bees outside, then another bug got inside
and scared the crap outta us hahahahaha😂😂😂

Zone blitz
Philippino birthday party
Zylks loves cats haha





No comments:

Post a Comment