Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 74 ITS THE 4th OF JULY! GOD BLESS AMERICA!❤️

This week was awesome! And it turned into July! Where is the time going?

This week we went to a BYU Hawaii Chorus Concert in Shinjuku (we
ventured outside the mission boundaries wahoo! With permission of
course) it was awesome and we brought 6 people interested in church
with us! They loved it. I thought it was so nice. I got dressed up for
it and everything. Got a new little black dress and did my hair. Haha
I'm such a girl πŸ˜‚ and Elder Brummett's ticket happened to be next to
me. His commentary on all of the songs got me though the concert. (I'm
not much of a choir fan) Haha it was hilarious! God is good. Earlier
that day we also went ham as a zone and played tons of sports! I also
threw my back handspring and I can still do it! Elder Johnson was
teaching me how to run up walls! It was awesome!

This week I also went on splits with Sister Orton and we met our new
mission president. His name is President Warnick and he used to teach
Japanese at BYU Provo.

Free English classes are the best.
This last week I wrote a skit for my class to perform.

It became unbearably hot again.

All in all a super week!

Love Sister Fordiani

Zone p-day





A member bought us expensive mangosπŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ πŸ
More sports with the zone pictures








No comments:

Post a Comment