Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 58 More Rainy P-days 😭

ηš†γ•γ‚“γŠγ―γ„γ‚ˆγ”γ–γ„γΎγ™!

This week has been full of awesome miracles! We taught Seiji Kun on Wednesday and asked him to be baptized on April 2. His mom and him agreed that the second would be a good day. Roxana has yet to commit to baptism because of some worries, but we love them so much and they both have awesome faith! Hasegawa San relishes in the fact that little by little she is learning more and more about Jesus Christ. She had only heard Christ's name once when we first met with her. But now she is understanding more and more how through following Christ's example her life can completely change for the better. Watching her testimony grow has been the biggest blessing in my life. She is so hungry for knowledge. Today we watched a video where Jesus is blessing the people in the Americas one by one. When we finished, I asked how she felt and what impressed her about what she saw. All she said was, "ζ„Ÿε‹•γ—γŸ" which means deeply moved. She said, "I can't explain in words what I am feeling, but I'm feeling it in my heart and I know it's good." 😊 Claudia told us what has been holding her back from coming to church! She has concerns with just about everything we've taught her haha. But we are so happy she trusts us enough to share her concerns with us. Her family is so beautiful. Last Friday when we we were together she said to my companion in Spanish, "I want my two daughters to grow up and be like Sister Fordiani". Claudia is so special. We also taught the restoration to Jhoselin! She is another mother of three cute girls from Bolivia! (I think I just might move to Bolivia because I love all of my Bolivian investigators so much!) The elders transferred out leaving us a bit small BUT it's so fun to work with Elder Konno who is my doki! Yay! The more I work, the more I can see God's hand in our lessons, our finding, in our investigator's lives, and in literally everything we do. There is no force strong enough to stop this work. Even all of my weaknesses in the language and just my weaknesses in general doesn't effect the amount of miracles that happen every day as long as I have
faith. "And Christ truly said unto our fathers: If ye have faith he can do all things which are expedient unto me." (Moroni 10:23Last but not least, in my studies this week I read the most beautiful words. Enjoy! 

"You are not forgotten. ...Wherever you are, whatever your circumstances may be, you are not forgotten. No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you with an infinite love. Just think of it: You are known and remembered by the most majestic, powerful, and glorious Being in the universe! You are loved by the King of infinite space and everlasting time! He who created and knows the stars knows you and your name--you are the sons and daughters of His kingdom. The Psalmist wrote: “When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; “What is man, that thou art mindful of him? … “For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.” God loves you because you are His child. He loves you even though at times you may feel lonely or make mistakes. The love of God and the power of the restored gospel are redemptive and saving. If you will only allow His divine love into your life, it can dress any wound, heal any hurt, and soften any sorrow." (Forget Me Not: Dieter F. Uchtdorf)

The power of the gospel and of the atonement are real and it can
completely change your life if you allow it to. It's full of happiness
and peace.

Lots of love,
Fordiani 姉妹
Dinner at a members house with the district! These were on FB so you
might have already seen them haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment