Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 51 Only Pictures this week sorry!

I have no time! I'm sorry! I'll write down all the sick miracles we
saw this week in next weeks email! We got transfer emails and I am
still in Shonan and my companion is Sister Hernández! She speaks
Spanish to help our three Spanish speaking investigators! One of them
might have a baptismal date soon! And everything is looking fly!

Love Sister Fordiani

1. Dinner at the Komine family's home with like half the ward! Party!
2. I ran into Yamaguchi Shimai in Yokohama and it was a huge surprise
because she flew up for only two days and I didn't know and when I saw
her I cried because I love her so much!
3-5. We threw a surprise party for Itou san's birthday and made a
sponge cake that tasted yummy in the microwave in five minutes! It was
a special recipie! She had no idea and she cried because she was so
happy!
6. Splits with my favorites! Smiley Shimai and Sanchez Shimai!
7. Mt. Fuji from our apartment! Today is the best weather! It's so clear!












No comments:

Post a Comment