Sunday, January 3, 2016

Week 48 New Year

Hi everyone!

I had a great new year! We were really busy but we have two new
investigators and I got to go see the sun rise on the very first day
of the year! It was the very first sunrise and Fuji San was in the
background! Way beautiful! We got permission to go to the beach💛 we
also had a zone meeting and Christmas party where I saw all of the
missionaries who were in the MTC with me! We took a picture together!
Yeah transfer 7!  Plus my old companion met Elder Clinger when she
went home to Fukuoka!
I hope everyone has a wonderful new year and remember that as you set
goals work on them slowly and don't stress yourself out with all of
the different things you want to change in your life! Plus if you go
to God in prayer he'll help you too. God loves you so he will help you
achieve your goals.
Love Sister Fordiani













No comments:

Post a Comment