Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 50 Our First Snow!

Hi Everyone!

The best thing happened today was when I went to Yokohama! My
companion Yamaguchi Shimai went home in December because she finished
her mission! And today we just ran into her! She came to Yokohama to
see her MTC companion and stay with President Wada! I am a big baby
and it was unexpected that I would see her so I totally cried haha in
front of a huge group of missionaries that were with her... 😐 oh
well! I was sooooooo happy! Its like seeing your family when you see
old companions!

We have had lots of success with people this week! We are finding so
many people who wanna listen to us! Yay! Most of them are from South
America haha what!!? Yeah the population of people from Peru and
Bolivia specifically is actually really high! Most of our
investigators are from South America haha :)
I haven't got the letters (from family) yet but I'm watching for them. All the mail
goes to the office then they forward it to us, but if they are busy
sometimes it doesn't come out as frequent as we'd like it to...


Other than that we have just been living the same miracle seeing,
freezing, pasta and curry eating, teaching, finding, always working
missionary life!

Sorry this is so short! We had no time today like always! And it
snowed today for the first time!

Love Sister Fordiani

Dinner with the Spanish speaking sisters!
Purikura with our high school friends haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment