Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 42 Those Small Miracles✨

皆さんこんにちは!

Things continue to be great here in Japan! We are just working every
day and seeing miracles as we continue to move the work forward in
this area!

One of the miracles is a wonderful lady named Sayuri Itou who is our
investigator right now! She was found by the elders as they were
handing out flyers for our free English class, before sisters were
brought back to this area, and after attending English class and
really loving it, she went online to our church website and ordered a
free Book of Mormon. So the elders brought it to her home and taught
her about the promise in the end of the book which says, "Behold, I
would exhort you that when ye shall read these things...and ponder it
in your hearts...And when ye shall receive these things, I would
exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of
Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a
sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will
manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. And
by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things."
So she did and has been reading the Book of Mormon which leaded into
her wanting to investigate the church more!
Last week we asked her if she would like to be baptized next month
which is a giant step of faith for her so please pray for her!

More miracles are in our ward as we continue to build our relationship
with the members! A lot of the members are from part member and less
active families! So as we build relationships at church and visit
their homes we have been able to meet their family members! Such an
occasion happened last night when we helped a Sister Nishime move
homes with her family. She was moving within the same neighborhood but
all of us missionaries teamed up to help her family carry everything
to their new apartment. Her family aren't members and she had really
close family friends over too. As we were taking a break waiting for
the men and elders to bring the next truckload of stuff we started to
get to know Sister Nishime's friend a little better and she wanted to
get to know us better too. We told her our purpose and why we were in
Japan which led to a discussion on the gospel! She was interested and
as we sat and discussed how we believe God is our Heavenly Father and
how he loves us, the spirit filled the home and I could literally feel
God's love for her so strong in my heart. It was really special.

I'm so grateful to be a missionary and for Christ's teachings in my
life that help me become a better person. God loves me so much that he
shaped my life and gave me experiences before my mission so that I
would make this wonderful choice to come and serve his children in
Japan. One of those blessings he gave me was my amazing parents and
family. I'm so grateful for their example and I love my family so
much! All of them even though we're really spread out! I miss and love
all of you!

愛してるぜ❤️

Love Sister Fordiani

This is on a bridge by our house where the wind is up the wazoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment