Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week 41 Busy! Busy!

皆さんこんにちは!

It is a beautiful Monday morning in Japan and I am just in love with
life! There is nothing that matches the joy that comes from missionary
work! It just fills up your soul with happiness!💛

Lately I have been learning how to be more patient and humble. I
recognized that if I chose to rely on the Lord everyday in my work,
that he would support me and give me strength. When I was a young
missionary, I was super excited to make it through each day and think
about all of the things that I was able to do by myself. For example,
if I invited such and such a number of people to church or hear our
lessons, or if I made it through a lesson on my limited Japanese. And
don't get me wrong, I was so thankful for the help I received from the
Lord, but I think being thankful and relying are two different things.
I guess I just didn't realize it until recently 😅 When I pray in the
mornings I plead for my Heavenly Fathers hand in my work and in my
life and I plead for his help with the language and to know where to
go, what to do, and what to say! And when we have righteous desires
the Lord always blesses us!

I have seen those blessings manifest themselves in so many ways in our
work lately. We have been given more opportunities to build
relationships with the ward and we have been guided to find new
people! There are so many that I cant type fast enough! Haha! 😁

I am so grateful that I am serving a mission and for the many
blessings being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
Saints has brought to me and my family. I know God is watching over my
family and over all of you at home! When times get hard, hang in
there. God is mindful of you. He loves you. You are his child.

また来週!愛してるぜ。ご自愛ください。

Love Sister Fordiani

No comments:

Post a Comment