Sunday, June 14, 2015

Week 19 Transfer Two is Almost Over :(

Hey Everyone! 

I hope this email doesn't mess everyone's systems up because I'm sending it as a reply to my last weeks email haha. It literally takes me like 10 minutes to type everyone's names into the send box and this week I'm not having that.... 

I'm really excited to tell you that we are teaching Matsuda San again! We were teaching her weekly in April, but when Golden Week came she decided she was way too busy for our lessons for a whole month. That made me sad. But this last week we had a lesson with her and a member and I think it went really well :) I'm happy that our prayers were answered!

I figured out last night that another one of my prayers had been answered and I didn't even realize it. So I have been praying to figure out a better way to be healthy. I have set goals around my health, like drinking water and eating better, but the biggest thing that is hard is we can't go running or biking in the morning because Funakura Shimai already is so fragile with her health this time of year, going running would push her over the edge. So it's been difficult for me to find exercises to do in the apartment every morning. However, this week I had the idea to ask one of the Zama sisters if they would like to go running with me in the morning. When I asked, what I thought would be a "no" from both of them, was a huge "Yes"! I was so happy! And then I realized, I would've never thought of that idea by myself. God must have put that thought to ask them to go running with me in my head! That was an answer to my prayer! Yay!

I think I have just been so blessed this week and throughout my mission. The reason I say that is because I have been able to recognize most of the little blessings the Lord has given me to help me along the way. They have been feelings of intense love or peace, comforting thoughts, people in my path, and leaders loving advice, but all of those things are ultimately from my Father in Heaven who loves me so much! He loves you too. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says, "In everything we give thanks: for this is the will of God." I know that through recognizing those little blessings and giving thanks to God daily, I have become more humble and more optimistic. Life isn't too hard when God blesses every step you take :) 

I love you all! 

Here are lots of pictures to make up for the short weekly report! 

Love Sister Fordiani :) 
1) A selfie of the group from Music Night in Shonandai on June 6th! (I'm on the far right)

2) The group who attended President Wada's Questions of the Soul (I'm in the back and a little to the left
3) Funa 姉妹 was sick all Saturday :( so I made cards for our investigators and really disgusting chunky pudding...
4) The Slades took us out to dinner on Atsugi Base! We had real American Pizza! Yummy! (I had pasta but it was so cute to see the look on Funakura 姉妹's face when she saw the size of the pizza they brought out) :)
5) we had lunch with the Watanabe family! They were telling us about their life and it was so awesome! That picture frame behind us has all these pictures of them with all the prophets who have passed away! So crazy.

6) Funakura 姉妹 loves Rapunzel :) so when she was sleeping I harnessed my inner artist power and drew this picture for her haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment