Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Week 46 Merry Christmas!

Hi!

I'm on the train to Tokyo right now because it's temple p-day! Wahoo! This week has had lots of fun adventures including a way wonderful lesson that we had last night with Itou San! I'll tell you all about it!

On Monday we celebrated my birthday by going to the Enoshima Aquarium! We saw jelly fish, sea horses, seals, penguins, sea turtles, and a dolphin show! (See movie below) it was so much fun! Then we went to Eggs and Things for dinner and it was so delicious!

We also had transfers so new missionaries came into our area. And we had our ward Christmas party! That was really fun! We invited everyone we knew and met! We had a lot of non-member friends show up and a lot of members brought their friends too! We were really busy talking to everyone and making sure that they were having a good night and getting to know the members!

Last night there was a family home evening in Kichijoji at president's house. We wanted to go with Itou San but the hombu is two hours away by train and she didn't get off of work in time. So we were like why not just skype in? So that's what we did! We skyped Elder Mukai at the hombu and we were able to participate in the lesson! It was a huge blessing! Then after the lesson we were able to study the scriptures a bit with Itou San and we had a really good lesson! I committed her to be baptized and we were able to resolve some of her concerns! She really would like to join our church! Yay!

Anyway, I am so grateful for this opportunity to live in Japan and for the many miracles I see every day. It's a blessing to be able to meet all of these wonderful Japanese people! Every single person I just love so much! And I know that love is not mine. It's Christ's love coming through me! Remember this Christmas everything he has done for us! He loves you. He knows everything, every feeling, happiness or sadness, that you and I experience every day. He truly is our Savior!

Merry Christmas!

P.S. I made a lemon cake, bought a frozen themed umbrella, and housed the 12th district from The Hunger Games ✌️😘

Sister Fordiani ❤️










No comments:

Post a Comment