Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week 23 My New Area Hodogaya Week 2

We had a huge surprise this week! We got a new companion! Her name is Sister Handy from Sandy Utah! She's the best! She's SO FUNNY! And being a San Nin is probably the best thing that's happened to me on my mission so far! It's so fun every day! This week we went to Kichijoji to get things for Sister Handy and I got to see Law Shimai! Of course I started bawling because it's been since April since I saw her! That's so long! She gave me the biggest hug! And then I saw Elder Leach! It was the best day ever! We're going back to Kichijoji tomorrow so I might get to see Bybee Shimai! Ah! I'm really excited! This week the Elders in our area have a baptism and we are playing Meet the Mormons movie at our church to invite investigators to! Tons of fun stuff! So be ready to get blown away by photos this next week haha! This week we had a pretty slow week but we had a district blitz which was really fun! I hope you all got slurpies on 7/11 because slurpies don't exist in Japan even though there are 7-Elevens every half mile here. :) love you all! And back in Yamato Emiko San has a baptismal date for August 1! Pray for her to be able to be baptized that day! It's a miracle! Guys this work is amazing and the Lord has his hand over Japan :) Alma 26:37 "Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen."

Love, 
Sister Fordiani (フォルデイアニ姉妹)

1. Me and Nozomi Chan 
 2. At the temple with Gappmeyer Shimai and her family
3. Me and Law Shimai in Kichijoji
4. Our new San Nin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment