Thursday, March 12, 2015

Week 5

Hello! 

This week has been the funnest and I'm going to try to talk about everything and keep this as short as I can :) 

So I got daddy, mommy, and grandma's packages and they were like the best things ever! I loved loved loved the korean barbecue jerky and fruit snacks daddy! GRANDMA! You are the best! all of those candies and cookies I'll regret eating later because I'm seriously gaining so much weight here but everyone was so jealous of my cute little Japanese candies. You sent me your favorite prune candies too! I shared them with everyone in my zone and they were all so excited to try real Japanese candies <3 I took a picture with them. And mom you sent my jeans like just in time for p-day thank you so much! I seriously had like no pants hahah. 

We had a fun last p-day because it was Wilson kyodai's birthday. We got him a nice birthday card and stuff :) our sensei tachi are like the best we have Peterson, Bingham and Wilson kyodai. :) I finally got the whole missionary purpose memorized in Nihongo! It took me a little but it was way easier to memorize after I learned grammar and more words. 

Everyone here knows all of the Les Miserables songs! We belt them like every morning hahah! I found Bring him Home in one of the MoTab online videos from like Christmas or something and me and Klein choro listened to it like 4 times in a row. :) and Tall shimai in the other district knows all of the Princess and the Pauper songs!!! We were singing them and she says her and her sister sing all of them together just like me and Olivia sing all of them. We like sang all of the songs together and Chooch we're watching that like 7 times when I get home.  

I'm getting way good at basketball too! I finally figured out how to shoot like way good because thats all we do for gym time is play knock out hahaha. I like got into a groove with my shooting so watch out. I'm going to be a baller when i get home (hahah in my dreams I'm just kidding)

We got to host the new missionaries yesterday! It was really fun to get them from the curb and help them get situated. It was really nice being out of the classroom. We call it an incubator because we cook in there and we are always studying in there and it's like the tiniest room I swear!

Guess who came for our tuesday night devotional???..... ELDER COOK!!! It was freaking awesome! I was singing in the choir and I got screen time. They broadcasted his talk from our MTC to all the other 14 MTCs around the world so like tons of missionaries watched it. His talk was like bosssssss!!!!! It was so cool to have an apostle talk to us just right there like 40 feet away!

PS everyone pictures are like gold here. We all crowd around each other when we get pictures. Everyone looked at the ones I got last night and I showed them all of oregon and my family. We're like family here :) its really nice. I love my district

This week I was showed a different thoughts about the atonement than I've ever heard before. Christ was us. When he suffered in Gethsemane he became us and experience not only our pains but also our joys too! He knows every emotion that you are feeling and he wants to comfort you and be your best friend! The best way to have this wonderful relationship with him is through prayer. He is itching to support you and love you and I know that he lives and loves us so much. He's our older brother, our savior, and our best friend. 

I'm so grateful for the priesthood (or power of God) on the Earth today. I had a really hard day Sunday and getting a priesthood blessing from and Elder who worthily hold the priesthood was the only thing that brought me comfort. Never jeopardize your worthiness so you can't hold the priesthood Elders, brothers, and dads. It blesses so many people! Especially families. 

I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation and that I can be with my family forever. I know grandma is with me and she's cheering me on from the other side with all of the rest of my family! I get so much comfort from that! I love my family and I pray for you all every day!

Thank for reading my week! It was a great week! I love you all and am so grateful for your support! 

Love Sister Fordiani 


No comments:

Post a Comment